3 Tools for a Week of Healthy Eating: A Meal Plan, Grocery List, and Fun
Meal Planning Template: Free Meal Planner Templates For Your Website
The following are some free meal plan templates for your website. They are easy to use and can be customized according to your needs.
You will need to register before using these templates but once registered they work automatically without any additional effort on your part. These templates have been designed to provide a flexible way of organizing meals and snacks for busy families. They include all the basic food groups (protein, fat, carbohydrates) along with optional extras like fruit or dairy products. There is no requirement that you buy them; they are available for download from the site.
Free Meal Planner Templates For Your Website
1. MyFitnessPal – Free Meal Planner Template
2. Food Monster – Free Meal Planner Template
3. Eat24 – Free Meal Planner Template
4. MFP – Free Meal Planner Template
5. Foodzilla – Free Lunch & Dinner Menu Plans -Free Online Meal Planning Tool!
6. Dinner Spinner – Free Menu Planner
7. Eat This Much – Free Meal Planner
8. EZ eating – Free Meal Planner
9. Fat Secret – Free Meal Planner
10. My Meal Mate – Free Meal Planner
11. All in One Diet – Free meal planner
12. The Flexible Dieter – Free menu planner
13. My Diet Coach – Free diet plans and custom meal planner
14. Calorie King – Free Food Calorie Counter
15. Calorie Count – Free Calorie & Nutrition Calculator
16. My Meal Planning – Free Menu Planning Software & Meal Ideas!
17. Aussie Fitness – Free and Paid Customized Meal Plans
18. PlanEat – Free meal planning
19. Food Diary – Free Calorie Counting!
20. SparkPeople – Free Tools to Help You Achieve Your Health and Fitness Goals
These are some free meal planner templates for your website. You can easily download these and use them in your website or blog.
There are many other meal planner templates available online, but the ones listed above are the best of the lot. These can also be used by bloggers or any other website owner who wants to add a ‘meal planner’ section on their website.
Meal planning is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. Many people find it difficult to manage their time and stay on track with their diet goals.
Common issues faced by people who diet are:
Losing track of what they eat and how much they eat
Spending too much time in the kitchen prepping meals
Eating the same things over and over again, leading to boredom and eventual diet failure.
The above issues can be addressed by proper meal planning. To make it easier for you, here are some free meal planner templates that you can download for free:
1. MyFitnessPal – Free Meal Planner Template
The MyFitnessPal meal planner is available for free and allows you to easily plan your diet. You can add foods and recipes that you commonly eat to help you stay on track.
You just need to type in the food name or its nutrition facts and the meal planner will suggest suitable foods for you. The plans are based on calories, carbohydrates, fats and proteins and you can even share data with other fitness apps.
2. SparkPeople – Free Meal Planner Template
The SparkPeople meal planner comes with a huge database of more than 5m foods and recipes. You can add your meals, plan your diet, track food and weigh in.
You can add your progress pictures and see how well you are doing over a period of time. All these functions are available for free and the website also offers advanced tools like fitness tracking, community support and much more.
3. Food Monster – Free Meal Planner Template
Food Monster’s free meal planner comes with a huge database of more than 3m foods. You can filter foods based on diet, allergies and brands.
The database also contains restaurant foods that you can add to your meal plan. You can easily search for recipes, browse meals, get ideas and much more. The meal planner also suggests meals for you based on your diet and taste preferences.
4. SparkRecipes – Free Meal Planner Template
SparkRecipes offers you free access to its huge database of more than 2m food recipes. You can add your personal recipes, save your favorite recipes, save and organize your meal plans, connect with other members and much more.
The app is compatible with most smartphones and comes with an extensive list of features that are available for free.
5. Fitness Pal – Free Meal Planner Template
Fitness Pal’s free meal planner allows you to quickly add foods and meals that you eat on a daily basis. It allows you to create goals based on your age, height, weight and desired weight.
The meal planner also suggests recipes based on the foods you have added. You can filter foods, plan ahead and much more.
Sources & references used in this article:
The fun, food, and fitness project (FFFP): the Baylor GEMS pilot study by T Baranowski, JC Baranowski, KW Cullen… – Ethnicity and …, 2003 – academia.edu
The online marketing of food to children: is it just fun and games? by ES Moore, VJ Rideout – Journal of Public Policy & Marketing, 2007 – journals.sagepub.com
Chick clique: persuasive technology to motivate teenage girls to exercise by T Toscos, A Faber, S An, MP Gandhi – CHI’06 extended abstracts on …, 2006 – dl.acm.org
… of an education program on nutrition knowledge, attitudes toward nutrition, diet quality, lifestyle, and body composition in Polish teenagers. The ABC of healthy eating … by J Hamulka, L Wadolowska, M Hoffmann… – Nutrients, 2018 – mdpi.com
Collectivistic health promotion tools: Accounting for the relationship between culture, food and nutrition by AG Parker, RE Grinter – International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, 2014 – Elsevier