7 Insane Leg Workouts That May Make You Take Up Basket Weaving:
1) Kettlebell Swing – This is one of the most popular leg exercises.
It involves swinging kettle bells at your legs with full control. If you have never tried it before, then this is the perfect time to do so! The exercise works all muscles in your legs and calves, which makes it effective for building overall fitness and flexibility.
2) Single Leg Deadlift – This is another great leg exercise that builds strength in your quadriceps, hamstrings and glutes.
It’s also good for developing balance and coordination.
3) One Legged Squat – This is a very simple but effective exercise that strengthens your core, hips and knees.
It will improve your squatting technique as well as improving your posture when standing up from sitting down position.
4) Seated Calf Raise – This exercise is excellent for strengthening your calf muscles.
It will strengthen your ankle dorsiflexion and increase your range of motion.
5) Walking Lunge – This is a great leg exercise that improves balance, stability and agility.
It helps build endurance and stamina in general.
6) Rear Foot Elevated Split Squat – This exercise works great for targeting your gluteus and improving your hip mobility.
7) Sissy Squat – This is a great exercise for explosiveness, speed and strength.
It also helps improve your single leg balance and stability.
All these exercises can be performed in a circuit or individually. You can also perform any of these exercises with a weighted vest or dumbbells. You can perform these exercises three to four times per week for maximum benefits. You can also perform these leg exercises in a different order if you want to switch up your routine every now and then.
We have described 7 insane leg workouts that may make you take up basket weaving. This is a very beneficial post for those who want to learn more about leg exercises.
Thanks for reading!
Sources & references used in this article:
Humor as survival training for a stressed-out world: The 7 humor habits program by P McGhee – 2010 – books.google.com
Happy for no reason: 7 steps to being happy from the inside out by RL Leahy – 2006 – Harmony
Crazy English by HG Hendricks – 2003 – Multnomah Books
Mintzberg on management: Inside our strange world of organizations by J Ruskin – 1885 – John B. Alden.
Vogel’s net: traps as artworks and artworks as traps by B McKibben, SDSB McKibben – 2011 – Vintage Books Canada