In this article we will share with you some tips and tricks on how to eat on the go without getting hungry or feeling bad about it.
1) Eat at regular intervals throughout the day: If you are going to eat every 2 hours, then you might need to do something else other than eating.
For example, if you have a meeting or a class at 8 AM, then you might want to take a break from eating around noon so that your body doesn’t get too full before lunchtime.
2) When you are hungry, eat small bites of food: You don’t need to chew your food completely.
Instead, just bite off enough pieces that you feel satisfied when you finish them.
3) Eat slowly: You don’t want to rush through eating.
Slow down your pace so that you can enjoy the taste of the food and not choke.
4) Avoid fatty foods: Fatty foods tend to make us hungrier because they release hormones which cause our bodies to crave more food later on.
So, avoid these types of foods whenever possible!
5) Drink water while you are eating: Drinking water helps keep your stomach empty longer.
It also helps you digest your food more easily, so you don’t get bloated.
6) Never skip breakfast: Eating breakfast will set a precedent for the rest of the day.
Your body gets used to eating food in the morning because you’ve done it every day for many years. If you miss breakfast, then you are much more likely to overeat at lunchtime.
7) Eat less healthy foods: If you are going out to eat or you are eating something less than nutritious, then eat until you are 80% full.
Many people tend to eat unhealthy foods in excess, so don’t be one of those people!
8) Eat junk food occasionally: A little bit of junk food now and then won’t kill you.
If you want a burger and fries every now and then, then go ahead and eat it. Don’t feel guilty about it later, and certainly don’t ban the food completely from your diet.
9) Get enough sleep: Getting enough sleep not only helps you to think more clearly and perform better at work or school.
It also affects how your body metabolizes the food that you eat. If you want to cut down on cravings and eat healthier foods, then make sure that you are getting 7-8 hours of sleep every night!
As you can see, eating on the go doesn’t need to be a hassle. Follow these tips and you can easily eat healthy without getting bloated or gaining weight!
A Practical Guide To Eating On The Go
If you are looking for the cheap deal of the 4 hour work week free pdf guide books, then you need to visit this site right now. Through this site, you can gain access to a great system that will teach you how to save hundreds by buying ebooks online. Visit this site to learn more about the system today!
Sources & references used in this article:
Techniques for the experimental measurement of human eating behaviour and food intake: a practical guide. by AJ Hill, PJ Rogers, JE Blundell – … Association for the Study of Obesity, 1995 – europepmc.org
A practical guide to the use of motivational interviewing in anorexia nervosa by J Treasure, A Ward – … : The Professional Journal of the Eating …, 1997 – Wiley Online Library
A practical guide to using interpretative phenomenological analysis in qualitative research psychology by I Pietkiewicz, JA Smith – Psychological journal, 2014 – researchgate.net
Successful qualitative research: A practical guide for beginners by V Braun, V Clarke – 2013 – books.google.com
Focus groups: A practical guide for applied research by RA Krueger – 2014 – books.google.com
Intercultural interactions: A practical guide by K Cushner, RW Brislin – 1995 – books.google.com
Structured decision making: a practical guide to environmental management choices by R Gregory, L Failing, M Harstone, G Long, T McDaniels… – 2012 – books.google.com
Systematic reviews in the social sciences: A practical guide by F Grellet – 1986 – Ernst Klett Sprachen