Human Flag Tutorial (Video)
The human flag is a symbol of freedom. It represents the idea that no matter what happens, you will always have your country and your family. A person’s life is not just about them; it’s about their loved ones too.
That’s why it’s so important to show love to others even if they don’t reciprocate. You’ll see that there are many ways to demonstrate love, but one way is through the use of flags.
Flag is used to represent different things. For example, a flag may represent patriotism or it may represent unity. But regardless of its meaning, it still serves as a powerful symbol that shows respect and admiration towards another person.
If you want to show appreciation for someone else’s actions then you need to do something similar with your own actions.
There are several types of flags:
– American Flags – These flags are made up of white stars on blue background. They’re usually flown during patriotic events such as holidays and celebrations. They also serve as a reminder to other countries that the United States is strong enough to defend itself from any threat.
– Canadian Flags – These flags are made up of red maple leaves on green background. They’re usually flown during events such as the Canada Day on July 1.
– United Nations Flags – These flags are used by the united nations for emergency purposes. If there’s a mass casualty event then a blue flag with white emblem is flown. If there’s an natural disaster, then a yellow flag with interlocking red rings is flown.
There are also flags for peace keeping missions.
The human flag is a combination of isometric abdominal contraction and sheer strength. It requires a combination of ab strength and upper body pulling strength. The human flag is one of the most impressive feats of strength one can achieve.
A lot of people have tried to master this skill but only a few have succeeded. It takes a lot of determination and hard work to achieve this skill.
If you want to achieve this skill then you must follow these instructions:
1. Enter a gym that has high walls or door frames.
2. Grab a thick bar or pole above your head.
3. With the help of your legs, lift your upper body towards the bar and grab it with both of your hands.
4. Slowly raise your legs towards the bar until they’re straight.
5. Maintain this position for at least 10 seconds.
This is just an example of a flag. There are many kinds of flags and they’re made up of different materials. The colors on the flag can also vary.
As long as the symbol is a representation of love and respect, then it’s still considered as a flag.
The human flag is a very difficult feat that requires dedication. It also requires self-confidence because you’re lifting your entire body weight with just your arms. This skill should be used for good and should only be used to protect one’s country and family.
If you are successful in learning this skill, then you should teach it to others. You should also share this skill with people who want to protect their families and country. With the human flag, one can accomplish anything.
Sources & references used in this article:
Bookmarking moments in a recorded video using a recorded human action by N Spitzer-Williams – US Patent App. 13/436,763, 2012 – Google Patents
Community enhanced tutorials: improving tutorials with multiple demonstrations by B Lafreniere, T Grossman, G Fitzmaurice – … Human Factors in Computing …, 2013 – dl.acm.org
Learn to Play: Designing Tutorials for Video Games by MM White – 2014 – books.google.com
Efficient Interactive Text Playback for Code Sharing and Tutorials by T Bissell – 2011 – Vintage
Human motion detection system (video motion detection module) by EYH Huang – 2017 – people.ok.ubc.ca
Digital video: an introduction to MPEG-2 by SK Yang – 2005 – researchgate.net
Video Game Learning and Tutorials by BG Haskell, A Puri, AN Netravali – 1996 – books.google.com