Bosu Ball Benefits:
1) Stability Ball Exercise Will Help You Lose Weight Faster (Especially if you are overweight or obese)
2) Bosu ball exercise will Improve Your Muscles’ Strength And Endurance
3) Bosu ball exercise will Increase Your Muscle Mass
4) Bosu ball exercise can Help You Get Fit Quicker
5) Bosu ball exercises can Be Used For Improving Athletic Performance
6) Bosu Ball Exercise Can Boost Your Energy Levels
7) Bosu ball exercise can Be Used To Build Up A Stronger Core
8) Bosu ball exercise can Help You Lose Fat Fastest
Science Says You Should Ditch the Unstable Surface Training:
1) Bosu ball exercises are not recommended for beginners because they do not have enough strength to perform them properly.
They may cause injury to your joints and muscles. If you want to lose weight fast, then you should stick with free weights.
2) Bosu ball exercises are not suitable for those who suffer from back pain or arthritis.
They may aggravate these conditions.
3) Bosu ball exercises are not suitable for pregnant women due to their instability and high risk of falling off the surface during exercise.
4) Bosu ball exercises are not appropriate for children under 14 years old due to their unstable nature and lack of supervision.
5) Certain bosu ball exercises can be dangerous for children under the age of seven due to a lack of knowledge about how to perform these exercises properly.
It is also possible for them to fall off the ball and injure themselves. This includes children who have special needs or learning disabilities.
6) Unstable surface training is not suitable for those with pre-existing shoulder injuries, such as a dislocated shoulder.
These exercises may cause further damage to the joint and surrounding muscles.
7) Unstable surface training is not suitable for those with pre-existing wrist or hand conditions, such as tendonitis or carpal tunnel syndrome.
These exercises may further aggravate these conditions.
Personal Thoughts on Science Says You Should Ditch the Unstable Surface Training:
Unstable surface training is probably not suitable for someone who has never done any exercise before. I would highly recommend them to start off with traditional weight lifting. They will learn proper form and movement mechanics.
For those who have been doing some exercise in the past but they are currently experiencing some sort of plateau then unstable surface training may be beneficial. They will have to use a lighter weight that they are used to due to the instability of the bosu ball. This will force their body to adjust and build strength in different ways which can help them break their plateau.
Sources & references used in this article:
UFOs, Chemtrails, and Aliens: What Science Says by DR Prothero, TD Callahan – 2017 – books.google.com
Mind of God: The Scientific Basis for a Rational World by PCW Davies, P Davies – 1993 – books.google.com
Respect the unstable by G Stein – IEEE Control Systems Magazine, 2003 – ieeexplore.ieee.org
How ditch and drain become a healthy creek: re-presentations, translations and agency during the re/design of a watershed by S Lee, WM Roth – Social Studies of Science, 2001 – journals.sagepub.com
Cancer and the mind: How are they connected? by C Holden – 1978 – JSTOR
Tag Archives: weight training by T TRY, AT HOME – fitforrestofyourlife.com
Climate confusion: How global warming hysteria leads to bad science, pandering politicians and misguided policies that hurt the poor by RW Spencer – 2010 – books.google.com
Science as a Contact Sport: Inside the battle to save Earth’s climate by SH Schneider – 2009 – books.google.com