There’s More to the Weight Room than Getting Strong: How To Increase Muscle Strength At Home?
The following are some of the main points discussed in this article:
How to increase muscle strength at home:
1) Use resistance training exercises such as squats, deadlifts, bench press, rows and chin ups.
You will need weights to perform these exercises.
2) Do not use machines or other equipment to do your workouts.
They may cause injury and make it difficult for you to lift heavy things. Instead, try using dumbbells, barbells and kettle bells (or any other type of weight).
These types of weights will allow you to build up your muscles without having too much difficulty lifting them.
3) Choose exercises which require the most amount of repetitions before they become easy.
For example, if you want to increase your bench press from 5 reps to 10 reps, then choose the exercise with the highest number of repetitions first.
4) Make sure that you do not over train yourself.
If you have been doing a certain workout routine for a long time and feel tired after completing it, then stop doing it immediately. Your body needs rest periods during your workouts so that your muscles don’t grow weaker due to lack of use.
5) Eat a diet which is high in protein and nutrients.
It is important that your body receives enough nutrients so that you can grow stronger. You can eat meat, eggs, fish, nuts, seeds, legumes, cheese, and milk.
Foods such as these are rich in nutrients and protein so try to eat as many of them as you can.
6) Sleep at least 8 hours every night.
Your body grows stronger during sleep so it is important to rest for long enough each night. If you do not get enough sleep then your body will not be able to repair itself, which will cause you to become weaker than you were before.
7) Take a multivitamin every day.
Although your diet should provide you with all of the nutrients that you need, it is always safer to take a multivitamin in case you are lacking in some area that you are unaware of.
8) Avoid touching the auto-setting button on the treadmill when you are at the gym.
Machines are easier to use so most people automatically choose the first option available to them. If you want to get stronger then you should be choosing free weights instead of machines.
Free weights are much more effective for increasing strength and muscle mass.
9) Try to increase the amount of weight that you lift over time.
In order to build strength you need to constantly challenge your body by increasing weight loads. You should be trying to increase the amount of weight that you use by at least 5% each week.
10) Eat foods which are high in protein. These include meat, fish, eggs, legumes and milk.
These types of food are essential if you want to build muscle. Eat as many of these as you can otherwise you will struggle to gain any muscle mass.
11) Limit the amount of sugary foods that you eat. Foods such as doughnuts, cookies, cakes and other sweet treats are bad for you.
Not only will they cause you to gain weight if consumed in large quantities, but they are also mostly sugar which is not going to help you at all. It would be better for you to eat some fish and rice instead.
12) Try to eat food which are rich in nutrients. It is important to eat healthy foods as often as you can.
Food such as meat, fish, eggs and vegetables contain the nutrients that your body needs in order to stay healthy. Fruits contain vitamins and are rich in fibre. Whole grains are better for you than white bread. Dairy products such as cheese and milk are rich in protein.
13) It is important that you try some herbal supplements which can help you to gain muscle quicker. Some of these include protein shakes, creatine, and multivitamins.
There are also various pills which claim to help you get bigger when you take them. It is recommended that you speak to a professional at your gym before taking any of these supplements though. Some of them could be dangerous if used incorrectly.
If you follow these guidelines then in time you should be well on your way to building a much stronger and muscular body. It won’t be easy and it will require a lot of commitment and determination but if you really want it then you can achieve it.
Alternatively you could try out some anabolic steroids, there are some legal ones that you can buy online which will help you to get big quickly. Just remember to do your research before using anything though.
Good luck with everything and I hope you achieve everything that you desire.
Here is a list of the best legal steroids currently available:
Provides immense energy boosts to help you train harder.
Great for bulking up quickly with safe, natural ingredients.
Delivers intense muscle building power to help you get ripped.
Gain size and strength quickly with this powerful formula.
Increase size and strength with this well priced option.
How to Gain Weight Healthily
The Beginner’s Guide to Running
Six Tips for Motivating Yourself to Exercise
A Complete Beginners Guide to Running your First Marathon
Return to the Exercise Guide Home Page
Check out more Weight Training Advice