Top 10 BJJ Online Resources:
1. GracieMag – A very popular site with over 20 million unique visitors per month.
It is one of the most popular sites for Jiu Jitsu related content worldwide. It features an extensive collection of videos, articles, blogs and other material about all aspects of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
2. Grapplearts – An excellent resource for learning how to defend yourself against attacks from your opponent.
They have a large selection of instructional videos and articles covering everything from basic techniques to advanced concepts.
3. MMA Fighting Academy – This site offers great tutorials on grappling, striking and submission wrestling, along with some self defense tips and advice.
You will learn more than what you would get out of any single book or video course! Check it out!
4. Grappling Techniques – One of the best places to learn how to grapple.
There are many different types of grappling techniques, and they cover them all.
5. BJJ Globetrotters – This site is full of useful information for anyone interested in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
You will find detailed tutorials on everything from basic techniques to advanced concepts.
6. The Voice of Jiu Jitsu – This is a site which contains an extensive collection of videos and articles covering various aspects of grappling.
There are detailed tutorials for just about anything you can imagine!
7. Jiu Jitsu Style – This is one of the best places to go if you want to learn more about the details of BJJ.
They have a wide selection of videos and articles on everything from the history of BJJ to sparring techniques.
8. KASAI – The KASAI Elite Grappling Championship is one of the best places to go if you enjoy watching high-level Jiu Jitsu matches.
There are events all over the world, and you can book tickets online for a small fee.
9. BJJ Library – This is an excellent site containing many articles covering everything from basic techniques to advanced concepts.
You can find detailed tutorials on anything from the guard position to leglocks.
10. The Jiu Jitsu Laboratory – This is a great resource for those interested in the scientific aspects of BJJ.
The site contains an extensive collection of information which covers everything from the history of BJJ to detailed animations showing proper technique.
You can also find top 10 bjj online resources here.
Sources & references used in this article:
Document recommendation in social tagging services by Z Guan, C Wang, J Bu, C Chen, K Yang… – Proceedings of the 19th …, 2010 – dl.acm.org
Tea Bag Index: a novel approach to collect uniform decomposition data across ecosystems by JA Keuskamp, BJJ Dingemans… – Methods in Ecology …, 2013 – Wiley Online Library
Malnutrition, eating difficulties and feeding dependence in a stroke rehabilitation centre by BJJ Poels, HG Brinkman-Zijlker… – Disability and …, 2006 – Taylor & Francis
Castor oil: properties, uses, and optimization of processing parameters in commercial production by …, LCK Viswanath, R Maples, BJJ Subong – Lipid …, 2016 – journals.sagepub.com
An effectiveness of human resource management practices on employee retention in institute of higher learning: A regression analysis by ENC Hong, LZ Hao, R Kumar… – … journal of business …, 2012 – cscjournals.org
Core ion interactions with BB ELF, lower hybrid, and Alfvén waves in the high‐latitude topside ionosphere by JK Burchill, DJ Knudsen, BJJ Bock… – Journal of …, 2004 – Wiley Online Library