Why Does BJJ Make You So Tired?
The first thing that comes into your mind when you hear the word “bjj” is probably: “I’m tired.” Well, it’s true! I am too. But there are many reasons why this sport makes me so tired. Here are some of them:
1) Training for hours and hours without rest.
2) Being exhausted during competition.
3) Not being able to sleep because of the training.
(This last one is especially bad at night.)
4) The pain caused by rolling on your joints and muscles.
5) The discomfort caused by tight clothing or other things that make you feel uncomfortable.
6) Strenuous breathing due to fatigue.
7) Other physical problems like headaches, backaches, joint pains etc.
8) The stress of competing against other people.
9) And most importantly, the lack of sleep.
So what do you think? Is this sport really worth it? If yes, then how much does it cost you? Do you have any tips on how to beat the exhaustion and get rid of all these problems?
Please share with us in comments section!
More details here: Why Does BJJ Make Me So Tired?
You may also be interested in Why Does BJJ Make You So Tired?
Sources & references used in this article:
Popular culture as historical text: Using mass media to teach american history by BJJ Leff – The History Teacher, 2017 – JSTOR
Workouts for MMA Fighters, BJJ, Boxing, Wrestling and other Combat Sports by C Beasley – fightcampconditioning.com
Workouts for MMA Fighters, BJJ, Boxing, Wrestling and other Combat Sports by G Chiu – fightcampconditioning.com
Workouts for MMA Fighters, BJJ, Boxing, Wrestling and other Combat Sports by J James – fightcampconditioning.com
Spring Session by JHA Blast – digitalcommons.georgiasouthern …
wish to congratulate by BJJ SAC – misacor.org.au
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu: A Tool For Veteran Reassimilation by GL Collura – 2018 – scholarcommons.usf.edu